Tonight, July 17th, Friday 'round 7:30 pm...it's SASS. With all those sassy-guys doing their stuff. It's Ms. SHELLY ELY/vocals, STEVE MERRIAM/guitar/vocals, ANDRE THOMAS/drums/vocals and my STEVE BARTLETT on bass/vocals too.
Anyway, there's even more, the food's great....so, come in hungry...Uncle THURMs and Linda will be cooking a bunch of their delicious soul food. My favorite is fried chicken and Steve loves the BBQed ribs. Come on down to UNCLE THURMs FINGER LICKIN RIBs AND CHICKEN tonight.
You may be wondering.....where have I been?? Have not posted for awhile....Steve and I have been very busy...with lots a family stuff. For example, a new grandchild, lots a physical therapy for me (Jan) for balance...my Doc wants to keep me walking as much as I can. The therapy leaves me, you know, very pooped out and those days, I just rest. Anyway, that leaves Steve with all the cooking, cleaning, laundry....well, who am I fooling?...with everything, AND....music too. WOW..What a guy!
Well, the one thing I do is BARTLETT ON BASS...with one finger on one hand....WOW...What a gal!
last week...I made a BIG change on 'BARTLETT ON BASS...FACEBOOK'...I added my name to 'BARTLETT ON BASS'...it now reads....ready?......'BARTLETT ON BASS or Jan Bartlett on Base'....Folks keep thinking that I did nothing around here...only Steve...O.K., I have to admit I may look funny (of course, in a really cool kinda way...SMILE). But, you guys, 'BARTLETT ON BASS' IS the one thing I can call my very own creation, you understand, and since 2005, I've been busy doing it...writing every word....NOT Steve...he does everything else and plays that amazing bass too. I love him and see how hard he works. This is how I show him...with 'BARTLETT ON BASS' that I love him..and, of course, I love doing it. This blog has had over 200,000 page views....I am valuable....see?
I won't change the title of this blog....like I did FACEBOOK..BARTLETT ON BASS. But, I'm still here and valuable, love music and Steve's bass.
Thanks for letting me explain how I feel. Jan
WHERE: UNCLE THURMs FINGER LICKIN RIBs AND CHICKEN,
7:30ish to about 10:30 or so...tonight Friday, July 17th,
3709 'G' Street
Friday, July 17, 2015
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
WHAT's HAPPENING? My Updated Event List. If unconfirmed gigs please call first. Jan
- HEATHER JONES..Monday Night Jam at DAWSONS
- JEFF WALLACE.With The Motors and Jerry Miller
- JERRY MILLER.. Uncle Sam's, Thursdays
- LINDA MYERS BAND..Wednesday Jam at Dawson's
- SASS....nothing this week
- STEVE BARTLETT..BARTLETT ON BASS Jazz Jam, July 18th, Monday night, 7 pm
- UNCLE SAMs....Bartlett On BASS jazz jam on Monday nights, 7 pm
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
- ► 2016 (106)
- ▼ July (3)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (195)
- ► 2011 (170)
- ► 2010 (213)
- ► 2009 (222)
- ► 2008 (441)
- ► 2007 (399)
About me....T. Jan Rose
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- Yelm, Washington, United States
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.