Guess it just shows ya....'When it Rains it Pours'...Yep. Poor Country singing star MEREL HAGGARD 74, has lotsa unexpected health problems to deal with. First, he was admitted to a hospital and treated for double pneumonia in Macon,Georgia. But wait, that's not all......they then discovered "three stomach ulcers, eight polyps in his colon and diverticulitis in his esophagus" says Ann Oldenburg of USA Today, go HERE..... WOW! That's a lotta stuff.
But, Haggard just wants go home and climb on his personal bus and return to Redding, California. 'Cause that's home to HAGGARD. And, I understand completely as I always just wanna be home when things are going rough too...don't you?
Well, sounds like a good idea MEREL....but, it's harder than it sounds he found out. HAGGARD decited to returned to the hospital for more treatment and rest, after trying to leave. Just too much for him now. Good luck MEREL HAGGARD. T. Jan.
Posted MERLE HAGGARD doin' 'Okie From Muskogee'. Found on YOUTUBE.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
WHAT's HAPPENING? My Updated Event List. If unconfirmed gigs please call first. Jan
- HEATHER JONES..Monday Night Jam at DAWSONS
- JEFF WALLACE.With The Motors and Jerry Miller
- JERRY MILLER.. Uncle Sam's, Thursdays
- LINDA MYERS BAND..Wednesday Jam at Dawson's
- SASS....nothing this week
- STEVE BARTLETT..BARTLETT ON BASS Jazz Jam, July 18th, Monday night, 7 pm
- UNCLE SAMs....Bartlett On BASS jazz jam on Monday nights, 7 pm
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Want Your Gig Info Published Here?
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (160)
- ► 2014 (187)
- ► 2013 (189)
- Cat gets caught barking by a human and resumes meo...
- Report OF Cool Stuff At Yesterday's Gig? Yep. THE ...
- My Awesome BLUZZZ Hero...Jonny Lang Turns 31 Today
- Oh...Now I've Gone And Done It...That's S-T-E-P-H-...
- Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder Sing at Etta Jam...
- For A Real Good Time..Musicians Go Here
- Tire Tracks Cross Your Back, I Can See You've Had ...
- Kim Archer ~ Supertitious? Never, She Knows What...
- New Gig Announced...Private Show at 'OLYMPIA CITY ...
- MEREL HAGGARD On The Repair In Macon, Georgia Hosp...
- OK...I'm Ready...What's Going On Now?
- 'Girls Just Wanna Sing The BLUZZZ'...Cyndi Lauper ...
- Is That SEAL.... Just CRAZY or What?...Heard He's ...
- What's For Lunch?...What The XXX?!!
- Joe Cocker - Out of the rain
- Out of the rain Etta James
- Bluzzz Singer...Etta James Dead Today...VERY SAD
- 'Baby, It's Cold Outside'... What UPCOMING EVENT...
- 'Use Muted Trumpet Instead'
- Now, Steve Wants A Cool Upright Bass....After See...
- A Blast From The Past: 'You Got Your Head On Backw...
- The Good, Bad And The Ugly....Naming Names?...I'l...
- Hear Somethin' Up North?...Yea..It's A CLATTER And...
- Hey,' Terry Jae Needs Alittle Help...Don't Tell Hi...
- FLASHBACK: BUMMER...I'm So Wasted...A BAD Trip
- TWO Really COOL Events Reported Today...SHELLY ELY...
- FLEETWOOD MAC...'Gypsy' Stevie Nicks 1982
- Bearded Steve At UNCLE SAM's Last Saturday
- 'You Gotta Have A Brain' or....Curing This M.S. ...
- Buddy Guy And The Rolling Stones...'Night Time Is ...
- What's This?.. Oh Yes, Wierd Leslie's A Born Jammer
- 'Goin' Fishin' Featuring Steve BARTLETT ON BASS of...
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2011 (170)
- ► 2010 (213)
- ► 2009 (222)
- ► 2008 (441)
- ► 2007 (399)
All Work..No Play?....Never...Jan
OLD HIPPIES LIVE HERE
About me....T. Jan Rose
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- Yelm, Washington, United States
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.