NOW, Next...Number two....Let's go to UNCLE SAM's BAR AND GRILL in Spanaway. OK? Dependable, SHELLY ELY JAM is on TONIGHT...Sunday Nov. 14th...7 pm. I see DYLAN LANNY ENGLAND will be on the drums, with Shell's powerful vocals and I bet, TERRY JAE/bass AND who's on guitar? Perhaps Jho or Jerry? Shelly didn't say....it'll be a great line up...always is. I recommend the SHELLY ELY JAM on Sundays at UNCLE SAM's. They're on Pacific Ave in Spanaway.
Now, on Thursday night's go see THE JERRY MILLER BAND at UNCLE SAMS. Start time 7 pm. Members of that band are Jerry Miller/guitar, Denny Foreman/guitar, Dave Erwin/bass, Jeff Wallace/keyboard/violin, Allen Heath/drums, and Russ Harris/congas/harp. Confirmed by phone.
And, KEVIN CHRISTENSEN/drummer organizes a jam at THE SUMMIT PUB in Puyallup each Tuesday night at 7 pm. That's at 9502 Canyon Road. Not confirmed...call 253/536-1588.They also have live music on Saturday nights with nothing posted. I'll watch and let you know. OK?
The photo was taken at the Summit Pub by me in 2007. Terry's in the background drumming with my BARTLETT.
My STEVE BARTLETT was too busy this week to check out new places to hear some great live music in the area. It's getting kinda nippy outside...he had to chop and collect some firewood and gather mulch for our garden for next year. Rehearsal was on Wednesday with this wonderful band. He had a great time rehearsing with the guys. Cool. The LIQUID SOUL /WALTER's BIRTHDAY Gig last night [Nov. 13th] was fantastic...a good crowd reported Steve. Lot's of old friends and new friends too...and the room was full, Barb and Martin happy/smiling. Some of the great folks that came down that Steve happened to mentioned to me were...Carol and Kenny, Jesse and Linda, Rob, Don, Tambo, Jeff, James, Gerie, Paul [Eddie and Hazel had to leave early...see you next time guys.] Steve said there were so many folks there, that he didn't have time to speak to them all during the two breaks. Cool. Wish I could have been there too. Soon people...Thank you all for coming out and supporting live music. Martin and the members of the band are talking another gig... soon. Let you know when I hear more. OK? Jan
If you're a musician, band or club owner in my area, and want your live music event included on my Live Music Report. Please send your gig info. at firstname.lastname@example.org for review. I will review and post the very best gigs and live music events in the area Thanks for reading my report and supporting live music. 'Jan'...JA ROSE-BARTLETT.
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
WHAT's HAPPENING? My Updated Event List. If unconfirmed gigs please call first. Jan
- HEATHER JONES..Monday Night Jam at DAWSONS
- JEFF WALLACE.With The Motors and Jerry Miller
- JERRY MILLER.. Uncle Sam's, Thursdays
- LINDA MYERS BAND..Wednesday Jam at Dawson's
- SASS....nothing this week
- STEVE BARTLETT..BARTLETT ON BASS Jazz Jam, July 18th, Monday night, 7 pm
- UNCLE SAMs....Bartlett On BASS jazz jam on Monday nights, 7 pm
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (160)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (195)
- ► 2011 (170)
- A Big Music Mystery...'There's NO Gnaryls Barkley'...
- WILLOUGHBY's Doing Bingo Tonight.....What? Stew...
- Local Live Music Report for 11/29. G' Bye.. And,T...
- WOW! What A Woman....Changes an Flat Tire On Plane...
- Give This Lady A Hand....Glitter In The Air By PIN...
- Just Listen To Those Rocks Sing...er-a-a... I mean...
- Three More Excellent Performances Of 'AMOST, MAINE...
- 'Bless This Earth, That We Live Upon...And, The Ma...
- Touching Video...'HAPPY THANKSGIVING'...From Jan a...
- What Ya Gonna Do With Those Old Vinyl Records? R...
- Sing-Along With This Goofy Guy...Will Ya?...Jan
- Amazing Guy Makes A Guitar With His Mouth Video
- My THANKSGIVING WEEK Local Live Music Report.. 11/...
- 'How Hard Can It Be??'..Says Jan--A German Orangut...
- Storms. Earthquakes And Music...From Jan
- Musical Secrets of Plato Video
- Dog Translating Device
- Lots of FUN Last Saturday Night...Jan interviews S...
- Jan Thanks WALTER's BIRTHDAY
- My Local Live Music Report for Week of Nov. 15th
- UPCOMING LIVE MUSIC EVENTS For Steve Bartlett
- TONIGHT's THE NIGHT...Expect Excellence In Live Mu...
- ORIANTHI....AMAZING GUITARIST.
- Rehearsal Tonight.....Again! What Jan Thinks
- WALTER's BIRTHDAY Video For Liquid Soul Gig on Sat...
- This Saturday, Nov. 13th. Be At Liquid Soul At 8 p...
- Local Live Music Report For Week Of Nov. 8th
- 'TAYLOR's SONG '[C] By JON BARONI
- Alice Dancing Under The Gallows
- How's It Going In The Recording Studio?...... Repo...
- KENNY WILLIAMSON News
- Whoops...How Do I Eat Crow?...Anyway?
- What's BARTLETT ON BASS Up To? What Secrets Does J...
- Dancin' The Boogie
- 'ALMOST. MAINE' In Tacoma...JESSICA BLINN NEWS
- What?? Is There Something On My Face?...From Jan
- ▼ November (36)
- ► 2009 (222)
- ► 2008 (441)
- ► 2007 (399)
About me....T. Jan Rose
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- Yelm, Washington, United States
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.