Steve went by CLARK's BAR AND GRILL at the Tahoma Valley Golf Course in Yelm a few times this week folks...A Big ZERO, no cars in the parking lot or anything. What happened? Where are those guys? We haven't heard anything for two weeks now. If anyone knows...give me a call and I'll [Jan] post it. So, no music there.
Next...SHELLY ELY's JAM's tonight [Sunday] 10/31 at UNCLE SAM's BAR AND GRILL in Spanaway. Yeah! Music starts around 7 pm gos until 10 pm. She said on FACEBOOK that TERRY JAE/bass and DYLAN LANNY ENGLAND/drums will be there. JHO BLENIS/guitar is a maybe..he was not feeling well eariler this week...[he said on FACEBOOK] and Shell didn't say if he'd be there. Shelly always has great players at her jam. These are world class musicians. Go tonight to UNCLE SAM's for a cold beer and some fun. Address 16003 Pacific Ave. Spanaway WA. 253-507-7808. Now, remember this next Thursday night too at UNCLE SAM's BAR AND GRILL... 7 pm for THE JERRY MILLER BAND. The members of this band are Jerry Miller/guitar, Denny Foreman/guitar, Dave Erwin/bass, Jeff Wallace/keyboard/violin, Allen Heath/drums, and Russ Harris/congas/harp. KATHY AND JEFF WALLACE told me.."Be on hand for the best tacos , beer, blues jamming and motorcycles in the land!". 'Now, that's cool.' says...Jan.
And, next Saturday night, hear ROD COOK /TOAST at UNCLE SAM's. They do not have a time posted so, call first... 253-507-7808. Great musicians. I [Jan] recommend them. So, especially if you're in Tacoma, Spanaway, Graham area this is really easy to get to.
Now, LIQUID SOUL COFFEE ROASTERS in McKenna host an OPEN MIC every Thursday evening at 6 pm. All levels of musicians are welcome. They are have beer, wine and great fresh roasted coffee. Fantastic sandwiches, salads, pastries and soups. They are located at the McKenna 'Y' behind BAYDOS. Phone 360/400-soul.
Next Saturday, November 6th at 8 pm THE MARTIN SALINAS BAND will be performing at 'Liquid Soul'. Have not confirmed the members of this group. Please call 360/400-soul and check and I'll post it too when I get the news.
Now, my [Jan] music news. I posted my 'Local Live Music News' HERE earlier this week. Telling the world that these posts are mine alone and MAY NOT BE my husband's or the musicians' that my husband plays with views. WOW. What a reaction!! My web visits jumped up from around 50 a day to over 200 visits a day...many people coming back more than once. Welcome people. My name's Jan and my husband's Steve Bartlett. He plays an excellent bass guitar. That's what I talk about here and I post other fun music things that I find online.
If you're a musician, band or club owner in my area, and want your live music event included on my Live Music Report. Please send your gig info. at email@example.com for review. I will review and post the very best gigs and live music events in the area Thanks for reading my report and supporting live music. 'Jan'...JA ROSE-BARTLETT.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
WHAT's HAPPENING? My Updated Event List. If unconfirmed gigs please call first. Jan
- HEATHER JONES..Monday Night Jam at DAWSONS
- JEFF WALLACE.With The Motors and Jerry Miller
- JERRY MILLER.. Uncle Sam's, Thursdays
- LINDA MYERS BAND..Wednesday Jam at Dawson's
- SASS....nothing this week
- STEVE BARTLETT..BARTLETT ON BASS Jazz Jam, July 18th, Monday night, 7 pm
- UNCLE SAMs....Bartlett On BASS jazz jam on Monday nights, 7 pm
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (160)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (195)
- ► 2011 (170)
- YOUR BEST BET...Local Live Music Report for Nov. 1...
- UNCLE SAM's On Thursdays.....Great Live Music
- Copy Of My Local Live Music News
- Steve BARTLETT ON BASS Rehearsing
- Copy Of My Local Live Music Report
- KENNY WILLIAMSON At SHELLY ELY's JAM Tomorrow
- BLUE BOTTLE Cafe.. Closing Farewell Party Tomorrow...
- 'Scooch' In The John 'Scooch' Trio At The GOVENOR'...
- The Latest WALTER's BIRTHDAY News..Be At Liquid So...
- Live Music Report Updates...BEST BET this Week.
- Copy of My Local Live Music Report
- Carlos Santana.. Welcome To Architects of a New Da...
- RADIO FLYER CAR: Valley couple's Radio Flyer car t...
- St_Robert Recording Of WALTER's BIRTHDAY
- Kenny WilliamSon at UNCLE SAM's on 10/24
- Sad Blue Bottle News...G ' Bye
- WALTER's BIRTHDAY Recording This Week
- Be At' Uncle Sam's' In Spanaway Sunday For Music B...
- Beethoven - For Elise (Bass guitar solo)
- WHAT's HAPPENING: New Feature on 'BARTLETT ON BASS...
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2009 (222)
- ► 2008 (441)
- ► 2007 (399)
About me....T. Jan Rose
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- Yelm, Washington, United States
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.