Liquid Soul Coffee Roasters & Cafe,at the McKenna 'Y' , behind Baydos. a place to enjoy a cup of fresh roasted coffee, latte art, select teas and even extremely hot live music along with fine tap beer and exclusive wines. A place you can enjoy breakfast along with our very own signature pastries, lunch, or unwind at the end of the day relaxing a bit. We have plenty of room for large gatherings, private parties or company meetings. We have free INTERNET for customers and also offer an in house PA system ( 1000 watts ! ), including a DLP Projector with a giant 106" screen. From their site www.liquidsoulcoffee.com We serve delicious grilled and cold sandwiches, carefully prepared wraps, gourmet brushettas, crisp salads, and fresh homemade soups. Our juice bar includes organic wheat grass shots, carrots, apple, celery, beet, parsley, cucumber, lemon, ginger , including seasonal fruits and vegetables. We proudly grow our own organic wheat grass and sprouts. Call them at 360.400-soul, a fun place. www.liquidsoulcoffee.com Kids are always welcome.Not only great coffee, beer and wine too. Jan
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Great food, drink and Live Music this Friday night in McKenna starting at 8pm with ECLIPSE. That's Friday, January 29th at 'Liquid Soul Coffee Roasters and Music Cafe'. Dancing, good friends and fun.ECLIPSE ...Tod Lemkuhl/guitar/vocals and Michael Harrison/drums and of course my Bartlett On Bass...WOW!
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
WHAT's HAPPENING? My Updated Event List. If unconfirmed gigs please call first. Jan
- HEATHER JONES..Monday Night Jam at DAWSONS
- JEFF WALLACE.With The Motors and Jerry Miller
- JERRY MILLER.. Uncle Sam's, Thursdays
- LINDA MYERS BAND..Wednesday Jam at Dawson's
- SASS....nothing this week
- STEVE BARTLETT..BARTLETT ON BASS Jazz Jam, July 18th, Monday night, 7 pm
- UNCLE SAMs....Bartlett On BASS jazz jam on Monday nights, 7 pm
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (160)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (195)
- ► 2011 (170)
- News From Jon Baroni
- Walter Trout...'REASON I'M GONE'
- DICK METCALF's Review of ECLIPSE Gig Last Night
- Tonight: ECLIPSE At 'Liquid Soul'
- BARTLETT Plays This Friday Night
- Jam TONIGHT With JOHNNY BURGESS At Dawson's.
- TONIGHT Jam At The Summit Pub In Puyallup
- 'Use Muted Trumpet Instead'
- Tonight At The Swiss
- Jon Baroni's CDs At CDBABY. BARTLETT Is On Jon's '...
- 'Liquid Soul' In McKenna Tonight
- TONIGHT Is Jam Night At Dawsons
- BARTLETT With ECLIPSE This Saturday Night
- Sunday, January 17th THE SPAR In Old Tacoma
- BARTLETT Plays Tonight
- BARTLETT Plays January 15th In 'Martin Salinas Tri...
- Jessica Blinn At TRADITIONS This Saturday
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2009 (222)
- ► 2008 (441)
- ► 2007 (399)
About me....T. Jan Rose
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- Yelm, Washington, United States
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.