In the 1930's and 1940's, Dr. Wilhelm Reich was able to detect and measure the existence of etheric energy (life energy, chi, etc.), which he called orgone, using a modified geiger counter.Dr. Reich determined that stacking alternating layers of fiberglass (an organic substance) and steel wool (an inorganic substance) would actually attract and collect orgone/etheric energy of both the life-beneficial positive form (which Reich called "OR" or "POR") and harmful negative etheric energy ("deadly orgone" or "DOR . This Web Site, recommended by Linda has lots of great information. Check it out. http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
WHAT's HAPPENING? My Updated Event List. If unconfirmed gigs please call first. Jan
- HEATHER JONES..Monday Night Jam at DAWSONS
- JEFF WALLACE.With The Motors and Jerry Miller
- JERRY MILLER.. Uncle Sam's, Thursdays
- LINDA MYERS BAND..Wednesday Jam at Dawson's
- SASS....nothing this week
- STEVE BARTLETT..BARTLETT ON BASS Jazz Jam, July 18th, Monday night, 7 pm
- UNCLE SAMs....Bartlett On BASS jazz jam on Monday nights, 7 pm
We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Want Your Gig Info Published Here?
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (160)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (195)
- ► 2011 (170)
- ► 2010 (213)
- ► 2009 (222)
- Horse Lover's Web Site
- Secrets of the Pharaohs
- 33 Weird Statues and Art Here
- Drought Could Shut Down Nuclear Power Plants
- The Electric Car-Zotye for Only $19,950.--Ready Now!
- What's Got Your Tongue????
- NASA Reports Life On Mars
- Bruce Haney---'Brain Fog'
- Plastic Wastes in our Oceans
- Why Men Die Younger
- Live Music--Friday AND Saturday Nights!
- Quote Of The Day
- Are Chemical Food Additives Slowly Killing Our Chi...
- Scientist's Produce Embryo Clones
- Songwriter's Site
- John Lennon--Woman
- World Myths and Legends in Art
- Questions About Our Universe Answered
- What's Happening This Saturday Night?
- Hey! Check Out Russell Bartlett's Great New Web S...
- This Site May Make You Sick
- This Friday's Music
- This Friday Night @ Liquid Soul Coffee and Music C...
- Grow Vertically
- Metaphysics Here
- U.F.O. Casebook
- Car That Runs On Air
- Exotic Herbs And Spices
- Read Ancient Manuscripts
- Liquid Soul Men
- Photos Of Last Night's Gig
- Liquid Soul Men Last Saturday Night
- Liquid Soul Men Play Tonight
- 4 Year Old With Hank Williams Jr. Thanks, Karyn
- Bluzzz @ Liquid Soul Music Cafe'
- Be At Liquid Soul On Friday Night
- Andy Carroll With Eclipse @ Liquid Soul This Frida...
- Sunset At The North Pole
- Santana---Into The Night
- Observer Collapses the Field of Reality
- Hand Painting
- Why I love My Computer
- Clean My Computer
- Surfing U.S.A. Thanks Dan!
- Dion @ Liquid Soul Coffee Tonight
- Hobbit's House
- Top 10 Photos
- Nazca Lines
- A Baby's Hug
- Tomorrow--Liquid Soul. It's John 'Scooch' Cugno
- Last Saturday With Liquid Soul Men
- Last Friday Night @ Liquid Soul Coffee
- Easy Gardening
- More On String Theory
- No Dig Garden
- Guide to Bonsai
- Funny Error Messages
- Tonight's the Night for FUN
- Great News For Alheimer's Patients and Families
- Save Rain Water---Cool Idea!
- String Theory Made Simple
- McKenna Tonight-Live Music @ Liquid Soul Coffee
- Tricks and Illusions
- Health Warning
- 'Coffee-Walnut' Coffee Cake Recipe
- Tilling Soil In Winter?----Wait
- Brain in Petri Dish Taught to Fly Jet Plane
- Search For Lost Cave People
- Quote of the Day
- Strange Things
- Smile Makers
- The Tree Of Life Project
- FREE Computer Resource
- 12 Funny Signs Here
- Detailed Photo of Our Moon
- Just Practice EVERYDAY And YOU Could Do This Too!
- LOVE Is Forever-Bartlett and Sister
- LOVE Is Forever!
- What We Believe ' MATTERS'
- 5 Killer Ways To Promote Your Web Site
- I've Never Seen A Baby Sloth Before
- Free World Recipes
- Jazz Collective
- Eclipse Plays This Friday Night in McKenna
- Liquid Soul/McKenna This Friday Night
- Read Bubblejive
- Is It Safe To Compost Spoiled Food?
- IN THE NEWS: Coffee-Sharing in Italy
- Vast Water Reservoir Revealed
- Silk Road Teas
- John Mirada Photos and Journal Link
- Health In Your Hand
- Artist's Resource
- Jam Night @ Liquid Soul
- Handwriting Tips
- Crazy Ocean Foam
- Reactive Paint
- This is Food?
- ▼ January (120)
- ► 2007 (399)
All Work..No Play?....Never...Jan
OLD HIPPIES LIVE HERE
About me....T. Jan Rose
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- Yelm, Washington, United States
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.